As already advised, we have finished all the words for spelling game and dettatura. The children need to go over all the words now as from time to time I will be giving them a ‘surprise spelling game or dettatura’, where I will pick up some words which we have covered and ask them to write them down. I will not need any of the copybooks as we will use the one I have in class.
Our last month of this scholastic year. Where did the months go?
A month full of activities and events, so please book them in your diaries.
- 5th June – no school due to election
- 7th June – no school public holiday
- 8th June – change of library books (last change of the year)
- 12th June – Trip to Alfresco Beach in B’Bugia. (more info. next week)
- 14th June – return of all library books
- 14th June – Familiarisation visits to Junior 2 (children will spend some time in the junior 2 classes)
- 15th June – Parents’ Conferences. No school for the children but they come with you during your assigned appointment time. Very important to keep to your appointment as each child has been assigned 10 minutes and I will need to stick to that as otherwise other people will be waiting. Also please send in your confirmation slip.
- 19th June – End of year trip to the Cinema in Fgura
- 20th June – Water Games and fun games at school (more info. to follow closer to date)
- 21st June – Continuation Ceremony at 8.30. More info. closer to date.
- 23rd June – last day of school, party day. I would like you to let me know what you would like to contribute towards the party – food items or drinks.
As you can see a very full month of activities. On top of these we will use these last weeks for revision of all concepts. I will be sending any work that the children finish as it is finished. Please keep everything so you can use it for revision over the summer months. No summer booklet will be issued.
Homework today is:
L1: pg 19
L2: pg 22
N: Ants 1A pg 47
May I remind you that Monday 5th there is no school due to election. Therefore homework is to be returned on Tuesday.
Week 7: 5th – 9th June (5th – no school (election), 7th public hol)
Moral Concepts: (Religion)
Literacy 1 Concepts: (Eng)
Literacy 2 Concepts: (Malti)
- Vokabularju (reviżjoni)
- Storja – sentenzi
- Dettatura: reviżjoni ta’ kliem passat
- 3D shapes
- Problem solving