May I remind you about tomorrow (Thursday 18th May):
- Children come ready from home in their green outfits together with applied sunblock.
- They bring with them a small back pack with lunch and drink.
- They do not need to bring their uniform. We ve been given permission to go to San Anton in green.
- School shoes can be worn throughout.
- Parents joining are encouraged to attend mass which will be held on the school turf.
- Parents can bring a change of clothes if they want to to join us for our trip to San Anton.
- After the Guinness Activity parents are encouraged to come down so we could leave right away.
- Parents do not forget you need a pen and a device which takes photos for the trip to San Anton. Hopefully we ll manage to do our Treasure Hunt.