Today I have sent home with the children:
- apron, (to be washed and return on the first day back)
- pencil case (to be checked, missing items replaced, pencils labelled and sharpened. In the pencil case there should be: 2 pencils, 12 pencil colours, 1 eraser, 1 sharpener, 1 ruler, 1 glue stick)
- readers – we have finished from these, so use together with other readers previously sent to practice your reading.
- Easter card and gift from the children to you to wish you all a Blessed Easter.
- Something small from us teachers for the children to treasure and remember us by.
- Term 2 booklets – use as revision by filling up pages not covered in class.
See you all on Monday 24th April to kick off our last term.