Looking forward to our next adventure together next week.
Many thanks to all the parents who offered to come in to participate.
Here under please find what each child needs to bring for this session. Please send everything in the morning, so I can sort things out.
Each parent coming and each child needs: an apron, a plastic plate and bowl, a fork, knife and spoon. Please make sure all items are labelled.
Each child needs to provide the following for the cookery session.
- Ali – 2 carrots and 1 large can tuna
- Carla – 200gr green olives (no stone) and 200 gr chicken strips
- Clea – 1 large can tuna and 2 boiled potatoes (large size, not peeled)
- Emanuele – 1 red bell pepper and small box cherry tomatoes
- Eve – 2 boiled potatoes (large size, not peeled)
- Fahr – 2 apples and 1 banana
- Gabriella – 500 gr boiled pasta (penne) leave a bit stiff please
- Giada – 200 gr chicken strips and small packet frozen peas
- Giulia – small packet baby carrots and packet shredded mozzarella
- James – 2 tins turkey or chicken sausages and an orange bell pepper
- Julia – box strawberries and 1 raw egg
- Jake B – 2 raw eggs and 300 gr mushrooms
- Jake M – packet of cornflakes and packet of oreos
- Katrina – 200 gr green olives and 1 yellow bell pepper
- Leo – 2 bananas and 2 plain cupcakes (vanilla)
- Massimo – 2 vanilla yogurt and 2 plain cupcakes (vanilla)
- Mattia – 2 tubs fresh cream and 1 tin large polpa
- Matthias – 3 plain cupcakes (vanilla) and packet shredded mozzarella
- Max – pizza dough (thawed) and packet bread crumbs
- Oliver – 200 gr chicken strips and 2 raw eggs
- Salisha – 1 tin large polpa, and 1 packet shredded mozzarella
- Sofia – 2 carrots, 1 garlic clove, 1 raw egg
- Sarah – 300 gr mushrooms and pizza dough (thawed)
- Timothy – 2 bananas and 2 onions
- Tenishia – pizza dough (thawed) and 1 green bell pepper
- Tirone – 2 vanilla yogurt and 1 can tuna (large)
- Zach – 500 gr boiled pasta (penne) leave a bit stiff
Attention to those who have the chicken strips. If you’d like to get together and get a packet between you that is fine by me. Just let me know so I ll let the others know.
If you have an queries re any of the above please do not hesitate to let me know.