As in previous months I am highlighting events happening this month. It is a quiet month after the hectic months we had before term 1 came to an end. It will be a very productive month with a lot of new learning and adventures.
- Monday 9th: start term 2 (do not forget to bring in your cleaned apron, your pencil case, your Christmas H.W)
- Friday 13th: trip to Centru Tbexbix (Children will only need a small bag with lunch and drink – school jackets are a must)
- Monday 16th – Friday 27th : Parents’ meetings. Please check note below for names and times. Those who have not contacted me so far, please do so as by mid next week I will give out times to fill in empty slots. Those who do not attend would have missed out on an important meeting to discuss the development of their own child.
- Friday 20th: should have our trip to Esplora but this might be postponed to a later date. Will fill you up when I have exact details.
- Monday 16th: 11.10 am. Massimo, 11,20 am. Giulia, 11.30 am & 11.40 am still empty
- Tuesday 17th: 10.30 am. Clea, 10.40 am. Giada, 10.50 am & 11.00 am still empty
- Wednesday 18th: 11.10 am Max, 11.20 am. Tirone, 11.30 am & 11.40 am still empty
- Thursday 19th: 8.00 am Zach, 8.10 am Gabriella, 8.20 am Sarah, 8.30 am Tenishia (all filled)
- Monday 23rd: 11.10 am & 11.20 am still empty, 11.30 am Katrina
- Tuesday 24th : 10.30 am Oliver, 10.40 am, 10.50 am & 11.00 am still empty
- Wednesday 25th : 11.10 am, 11.20 am, 11.30 am, 11.40 am all still empty
- Thursday 26th: 8.00 am Timothy, 8.10 am Emanuele, 8.20 am Jake Briffa, 8.30 am still empty
- Friday 27th: 12.15 pm James, 12.25 pm Eve, 12.35 pm Mattia (all filled)
Looking forward to these meetings where we can discuss your child’s strengths so far and the way forward. I cannot stress how important it is to keep to your appointment and to keep to the 10 minutes. I will need to go back to class at the end of the sessions as I will be holding these meetings during the children’s PE session. I will let you know if meetings will be held in class or in another area.