Some parents were asking me if they could preserve the crib the children made today. The answer is yes.
- Spray with clothes starch on the inside and outside.
- Spray with insecticide as well (to prevent bugs appearing).
- Display for Christmas.
- Once Christmas is over, remove the statues and store in a box/container for use next year.
- Stuff the bread with dry newspaper so the bread does not cave in, wrap all in newspaper and in a paper bag. This will preserve it.
- If you want you can spray it with insecticide again before wrapping up in newspaper.
Merry Christmas. xxxx