With Halloween coming up next week, we have started preparations. Please read below and take note:
- Monday 24th : for a craft activity the children need about 30 Q tips (cotton buds)
- Friday 28th: Halloween celebration:
- For Trick and Treating: The children need some Halloween trinkets.6 per child will be enough. These could be pencils, erasers, stickers, Halloween decorations but not sweets. You can send them in as soon as you have them.
- On the day, children come to school wearing a costume or casual clothes. No masks or pointed items will be allowed. Costume needs to be comfortable to stay in all day and easy enough for the children to manage the bathroom without any hindrance.
- We will also have a party. Therefore I would like to invite you to be creative a prepare some food with a Halloween theme. Here are some ideas. Please let me know what you’d like to bring so we do not have too much waste. If you are not sure, please contact me and we can discuss it. You can also google Halloween food or Pinterest. There are a lot of ideas.
I look forward to your creative food.